banner

Friday, March 24, 2006

the badness of Dean Koontz

I will offend any and all Dean Koontz fans.
I am reading "Cold fire" and it's hilarious!
"Light had an affinity for them: it slipped in scintillant currents through their flaxen hair, accented the color of their eyes much the way a jeweler's display lamp enhanced the beauty of emeralds on velvet, and lent an almost mystical luminosity to their skin."
"like the face of a terminal cancer patient from whom disease had sucked the juice of life."
"would no doubt prove to be a mask, and under the mask would be a leering serial killer with a chainsaw fetish."
It's so bad, I can't stop! More tidbits next time.

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Kroeker said...

Well, i'm not replying to your post, but thanks for replying to my paintedrealities blog page. It's always good to hear feedback.

It's been too long, mabe once summer arrives we can get together with you guys. Have a great week, and tell Donald hi.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Dones said...

Oh my crap, that's bad writing! And I should know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home