banner

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

definition of infertility

Infertility is defined as the inability to conceive within one year of unprotected intercourse (for a woman over 35, this time period is 6 months), or the inability to carry a child to live birth.

That quote is from Hannah's prayer ministries, I just was searching on the web for Christian sites that relate to infertility, birth control, ect., and came upon the site. The big question right now is, how far do you go down the path of infertility treatment? Obviously, losing weight and eating healthier is the first order of business, which makes sense regardless. I've had blood tests which show I don't have any diabetis or disease that would cause infertility. How much further down the path do you go?

I have been searching for an article from Christianity Today on birth control and infertility that I read a while back. I found part of the debates I was looking for on Think Christian blogs. I need to do some more searches.

Another funny moment: I never watch Regis and Kelly, but my husband and I caught just a part of it this morning. They had some guest on that had just adopted a baby. My husband suddenly said "Figures, they would talk about adoption on the show."

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger DramaQueen said...

Thank you for your prayers! I appreciate them more than I can express.

I can see how it would be 2 years rather than 1. 1 year is only 36 days of highly fertile days.

Do you know what article I'm talking about? Didn't Christianity Today do an article on Feritlity treatment on the same series as birth control? Maybe I'm dreaming....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home