banner

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Draggin'

I am so tired! I have done overtime this past week, have been studying for exams and Bible studies. My husband and I are taking a Crown Financial Ministries course, we're studying Proverbs in our covenant grouop, I'm daily doing an online study relating to weight loss.
I have lost 7 pounds, in 14 days, which is exciting I suppose. I honestly am more excited about getting to know Jesus better and really depending upon Him when I'm anxious rather than eating cereal or pasta (the two foods I tend to binge on).

I'm stopping the adoption research for a while, there is a lot going on, and I really want to focus on eating healthier and exercising. I had to cancel my gym membership, but I've been walking at work on my lunch breaks. For my birthday, I think I'm going to ask for exercise dvds.

I am going to watch some olympics and then go to bed. It was a bad idea to work a 12 hour shift yesterday.

Oh! Got a bonus! Praise God! That will really help with the bills. Can't wait until next week when we get my paycheck and that bonus.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Dones said...

I think you should ask for a treadmill from your in-laws. Not that you'd get one, but that's what I'd root for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home