banner

Sunday, March 05, 2006

turning 29

On March 2nd I turned 29. I always wanted to be pregnant by my 29th birthday, and now that date has come and gone.

Just a weird time. Been upset and weepy for no good reason.

Our church's women's retreat was really great, though. The speaker was Muriel Cook and she spoke on her China missionary friend Gladys Aylward. It was an encouraging time, very fun to hang out and laugh with women of the church, but it is a let-down when returning to real life.

I am going to bed soon. Been a rough week emotionally.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Finallyfamilytime said...

I hope you have your dream soon of having children. I live in Kansas City and I too am struggling with infertility. We are currently going through treatment right now. I hope tomorrow you have a better day.

When I was a child, I had a friend who said she never wanted kids. And since I could remember I wanted a housefull. Now, she has a daughter and my arms are empty. I too thought I would have atleast 4 kids by now. I am 30 years old.

Hang in there. God's not letting you walk alone through this. He's with you every step of the way. What helps me through is the footsteps poem. He's got us in His arms.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger DramaQueen said...

Kiame1975, your response meant a lot to me. I will be lifting you up in prayer as well. It is a good reminder that Jesus is in control, and none of us is in control of our own lives. We must adore God as being in control of everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home