banner

Friday, April 21, 2006

music...

Haven't posted in a while-- life's been plugging along.

Talked with another friend at church, J., about her struggle with infertility. We were at a women's brunch at her house and the entire table of conversation was about childbirth, c-sections, post-partum, etc, etc. She and I just winked at each other, which was awesome. It's hard to explain when you're going through a difficult time, and people don't realize it, and then they discuss it in front of you. (More salt in the wound, please.) It was just great so have someone there who understood how I felt.

I have been listening to Marc Broussard, Fiona Apple, and Nickel Creek on my, well, it's not an Ipod. Digital Music player I suppose. I think Nickel Creek is in Lawrence tonight (or maybe it was last week....) Have to work, sadly.

Right now, we are on the scavenger hunt for a treadmill to put in the livingroom. Also, I am tutoring someone in Spanish tomorrow so I need to get working on a practice test for him. Subjunctive verb forms, yippee!

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Simon Heseltine said...

I hate blog comment spam like the comment above.

Good luck with everything DQ & NH

Mani

 

Post a Comment

<< Home