banner

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I got it!

I got the promotion! I was offered the job for Office Claims Representative on Monday.
I am not sure what my schedule will be, but the latest I will work would be 11am-7:30pm.

All I know is that I'm going to be on an all Spanish speaking team. I believe I will be handling coverage disputes and also liability decisions in car accidents where there are no injuries.

Very excited, thanks for your prayers, this will give us additional income and flexability to help us prepare for the next step as far as adoption goes.

My husband's job is over in less than 2 weeks, so please be praying for him and his job search.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great news!! I will be praying for your husbands job situation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home