banner

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Surprise birthday party for father-in-law

I am CRACKING UP. We are throwing my father-in-law a surprise birthday party in a couple of hours and right now he's on the phone with my husband. He thinks he's going to a 25th anniversary party for a family friend, and he's asking my hubby "Are you going to this anniversary party? We'd like to see you." And hubby is saying "I don't know if we were invited or not...you might see us there...we weren't told about it"

OH MY GOODNESS. This is TOO funny. I can't wait to see his face tonight at 5:30! I thought he would have a clue by now but I don't think he does.

AWESOME!

2 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger QueenBee said...

so how was the party?

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger DramaQueen said...

It was AWESOME. he was totally shocked. I will have to post some photos of the party.

Everyone had a great time even though it was pretty warm. Yesterday we had good visits with everyone in the family.

Thanks for asking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home