banner

Saturday, September 09, 2006

thanks for your prayers!

Job interview went great. Thanks for the tips, Lori. They asked a couple of questions on your list so I was prepared.

I think I interviewed well, I got stumped on one question, "Give me an example of something that demonstrates your analytical thinking skills." I said "Well, a lot of that has come with the insurance tests I've had to take, for example, the test I took on Tuesday about figuring how many square feet of shingles need to cover a roof." I felt pretty goofy with that answer.

They told me I won't have to interview again, they will just give me a yes or no answer probably in the next week or two. The only thing they have left to do is talk to my current supervisor there and run a "performance matrix" that I guess analyzes how well I do on my current position.

Very excited! I really hope I get it!

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Yay! Glad it helped!! Can't wait to hear what they have to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home