banner

Sunday, September 17, 2006

lots of babies at church today

Isn't it funny when you're going through infertility babies seem to creep up everywhere?

At church today, I counted 6 babies in our church that have been born in the past month or so. It was just interesting to see them all go up in waves for communion.

My pastor's wife has mentioned that our church is probably a difficult place to be when one is struggling with infertility, as there are so many babies being born.
Babies are a blessing, and I'm so glad that so many people are able to birth their own children without problems! It's just difficult sometimes, wondering when it's going to happen for us.

Still haven't heard about the promotion yet; they said it would take a while. Hopefully, I will get some news this week!
Even if I don't get a new promotion, my schedule will be a lot better beginning tomorrow. I used to work 2:30-11pm Monday-Friday, and now my schedule will be 10:00am-6:30pm. Yipee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home