banner

Saturday, September 30, 2006

going towards a goal

Well, it's another month gone. Oh well. I'm upset, but not terribly upset. I just am tired of waiting, but I know it's a process and it takes a while to move toward this. I know God's timing is perfect, and I am comforted that God does have scriptures that discuss infertility.

I am glad that we are moving towards a goal. Though we are not filling out adoption papers yet, we have one thing out of the way.

I have a promotion, and my hubby has a full time job.

Next step, we need a bigger home for children with a yard. We are moving towards getting our home ready to sell and then we will purchase a larger home, possibly this spring. Then, we can begin to fill out home studies and pursue adoption.
Now, whether we will pursue adoption through Foster Care, international, or domestic, I am really not sure.
Honestly, I am leaning towards domestic or international. I am not sure if adopting through Foster Care is something I want to do, but I am continuing to pray about that. I am praying God will turn my heart, open and close doors, and lead us in the way He wants us to go. I am praying that He makes it clear to us, and we listen to Him.

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't need a bigger home for children. Just lots of love. Fill out that paper work today! You'll be so glad that you did. Believe me, I know...

Best of luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home