banner

Sunday, October 08, 2006

surprise!

I sorta surprised my husband by ordering catalogs from a slew of adoption agencies. (I think I at least have gotten 2 or 3 different ones)

My husband called me and left me a cell phone message saying "You've been a busy little bee!" He was a little bit hurt that I didn't talk to him about it first...but I've been tired of waiting! I guess I think about adoption all the time (or I think I've told him things that I actually haven't). I have conversations with him in my head that I haven't actually had with him, so it creates interesting mixups in our marriage sometimes.

I promised him I wouldn't fill out the applications without him or bring home any children without his consent.

I know time flies by, but I can't wait until we can buy a bigger house and really start ACTING on adoption agencies, etc. I know it's going to be a bit of a wait, so I want to learn as much as I can now, so that when we move we can have our new address to start filling out all the paperwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home