banner

Sunday, January 14, 2007

slow

Well, haven't gotten an email response from the lawyer, and, frankly, haven't made time to call her. My husband and I are attempting to pay off some debt and discussing getting a lot of our personal belongings in a storage unit. My 30th birthday is in march, so I'm taking a week off that week. All extra furniture needs to be out of here by then so I can repaint!

I guess I get so overwhelmed when I look at all the information we've gotten from various adoption agencies...I can only concentrate on one thing at a time. Moving and getting our home ready to sell and organizing our finances is all I can focus on right now.

It doesn't help that almost every night I'm dreaming about babies or children. When I imagine our future children, I imagine adopting older children that I'm speaking Spanish with, isn't that strange? My husband wants to adopt a baby (and I guess I do too) but really, I think I would like an older child.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Dones said...

The babies get older, you know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home