banner

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

home sick w/ an earache; prayer request

I am home sick today with an earache. I was hoping that I would feel a little bit better to do some more packing, but I don't feel like it! Hey, I took a shower....that's a bonus.

I have been super worried because my husband leaves tomorrow for Las Vegas to visit some friends. I am just worried about the flights, etc. I know God is in control, but I just am very worried about it. I can't think of the last time one of us has flown without the other!

May God have the glory whatever happens, I'm still worried sick about it. I keep having nightmares about a plane crash. Good grief, I feel like I'm losing it! Anyhoo, someone tell me something to make me feel better.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger katd said...

Hope you feel better soon! Don't worry a bit about your husband; God will take care of both of you:)

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger petunia said...

Just remember, he's MUCH safer in a plane than driving there in a car. Think of all the thousands on planes that take off and land every day and you RARELY hear of a crash---how often do you hear about accidents on the highway every day just in your area alone?

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Dones said...

Thanks for making my wife feel better while I was gone.

PS-I made it home safely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home