banner

Monday, February 26, 2007

Funny thing I said last night

This story was told to me by my husband. Remember, Cowboy is our cat.

My husband came home from work last night, and I had taped the academy awards. However, the tape ran out right before they were going to announce who won the award for best picture. I was asleep, and my husband asked me who won for best picture. I said "Cowboy." A little bit later he asked me again, and I said "Cowboy." Finally, after a little bit, he asked again, and I said "The departed." He had to check online anyway just to make sure that I wasn't delusional.

We do own the best cat in the world, but I don't think he'll be winning any academy awards....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Perdita said...

Happy Birthday!


I still have your card from last year because you never sent me your mailing address. :(

I hope you have a nice day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home