banner

Monday, February 26, 2007

Chaos & progress

Our garage is almost pretty enough to eat off the floor, there are boxes stacked up on tables in the garage, all the wallpaper is off in the kitchen and we are trying to take the glue off, there are cans of paint and paint materials on another table in the garage, we have a full curb of junk, I am putting out bags and boxes of usable stuff we don't need for the Vietnam Veterans association to pick up, I have packed a lot of the photos from our living room, there are scraps of wallpaper all over the kitchen and tracked into the living room, our house is full of so many liquor store boxes it looks like we need an intervention.

Harvest Brown is the new popular neutral. (710-D) Which we are going to use to paint a few rooms in our house. Check it!

When I get my hubby (hint hint) to post some photos on my blog, you won't have to use your imagination.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home