banner

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Bills....

I am downstairs, in the basement, sitting in front of my computer tackling stacks and stacks of bills. This drives me nuts. Whenever life is very difficult (ie my father is deathly ill) I can more easily turn to God. I know that I've got no where else to go. However, when the mundane things...bills....money problems....overeating issues....these things seem to pull me away from God. I think that I'm in charge and I should be able to just fix these things.

Where does my responsibility end? Where do I need to step up and where do I need to just let God take over? He is Sovereign, yet I am still supposed to live in such a way that honors Him, and not just float by letting things happen.

I have been in a foul mood for about a month. I am hoping I wake up and realize how important Jesus is and get my priorities straight.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Perdita said...

what's wrong with dad?

where will you be for christmas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home