banner

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

getting back to regular life

Well, it's always hard coming back from vacation....especially when work is absolutely nuts when you return!
Our time with Jamie & Jacob and family was very, very fun. (Though tiring!) It's neat the certain friends that you just instantly pick up where you left off without effort.

Yesterday, went to do weights at the gym. I weighed myself, 273. I have had some good eating days and bad eating days while I was at Jamie & Jacob's, but overall good days. I ate a lot of carrots, apples, and drank a lot of water.

I struggle when my blood sugar dips. I feel so crummy when it's low I can't even think. In order to combat that, I have to eat protein throughout the day, and a mix of fruits and veggies. For a long time I would eat meat only once a week, but to feel good, I really have to eat it more often.

I'm upset because our one cat India was gone all night in the freezing cold and she hasn't returned. I am worried that something happened to her.

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Dones said...

Update...the cat came back :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home