banner

Friday, October 20, 2006

waiting

jeez....how much of this kid stuff is just waiting? plugging along with normal life, then waiting....forging ahead a little more and waiting some more.

Things are on hold until we get moved to a bigger home closer to our jobs. Monday my hubby and I start our new jobs....we'll get to car pool together! We'll get to see each other so much we'll get sick of one another!!

I'm so excited and nervous. I can see growth and some things are "crossed off the list." I guess I'm impatient and wish the rest of it could get crossed off!

I gained some weight this week. BLAH. Friend of my husband is selling us his treadmill, I can't wait for that. How awesome would it be to use the treadmill while watching tv?

Monday I start walking with a friend every day at 5am. I am praying for lots of days of good weather....it makes exercise so much easier to do it with a friend rather than alone!

2 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Yeah So said...

Good luck with the weight thing. I wish I had someone to exercise with. My husband joined WW this week. We need to put our butts in gear on that too.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The waiting can drive you insane! I don't know how much more of it I can take, personally. You're not alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home