banner

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Cycle with my father begins again

This is going to be a rough week. I am already tired from calling around places for a new location for my father to live. He is 60 years old, he does not take care of himself or his clothes, and he needs to live in assisted living. He has always acted like a spoiled child, and I'm pretty frustrated with him.

I know I am his daughter, and I must respect him and honor him. Right now I want to throttle him and throw him out the door. He has been acting foolish and abusive towards the staff and residents of the current assisted-living facility and they are basically kicking him out. We have about 30 days to make a new decision.

I weighed myself today. 255 pounds. I am very sad, but committed to doing better. My friend Vanessa is interested in leading a "Thin Within" Bible study with me. I am happy for that.

I'm not passing out my blog address to anyone yet. I want to build up some more blogs about my eating and exercise habits so I can be held accountable.

I love my new job, and I've been getting more done at home. Those are positive things. I just hated starting my day out by calling a lawyer and a bunch of nursing homes for my dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home